Currently only online – please make appointments by email: arnegger(at)fh-westkueste.de
Julius Arnegger is economic geographer (Ludwig-Maximilian University Munich) and holds a PhD in geography from Julius-Maximilian University Würzburg (dissertation thesis on economic impacts of tourism in protected areas in Mexico and Morocco). Before joining West Coast University of Applied Sciences, he worked as consultant in international development cooperation, specifically in the context of sustainable tourism and its relationship with nature conservation and local economic development. In recent years, his main regional focus was on sub-Saharan Africa and the Caucasus.
Julius Arnegger has held academic positions as lecturer and researcher at LMU Munich, JMU Würzburg, IMC Krems (Austria) and Azerbaijan Tourism and Management University (Baku, Azerbaijan).
Complete profile at www.arnegger.net.
- Sustainable tourism
- Ecotourism and protected area management
- Regional development and regional economics
- Visitor management and monitoring
- Destination marketing, management and branding
- 10222 Tourismus, Mobilität und Nachhaltigkeit (with Prof. Dr. Tim Gruchmann)
- 10221 Green Events und Green Meetings
- 10228 Tourismus in der internationalen Entwicklungszusammenarbeit
- 10109 Regionales und globales Nachhaltigkeitsmanagement im Tourismus
- 10283 Selected aspects of tourism
- 10288 Empirical research project II